Hello, folks! Here at TICGAL, we’re chock-a-block with Gapp White Label requests every week. I’m your man on the ground, handling everyone. Now, being a chap who’s rather keen on saving energy (who isn’t, right?), Compiling a neat link with answers to all those common queries would be a brilliant idea. So, without further ado, here it is!
1. What is Gapp White Label?
Gapp White Label is an extended version of Gapp that supports additional features such as:
- Push notifications
- Out-of-office mode (Right to disconnect)
- SSO: Oauth or SAML
- Microsoft 365
- Google Workspace
- Apple ID (only iOS)
- Ticket planning view
- Mandatory ticket creation fields
- QR reader
- Plugin integrations:
We also offer app publication (if needed) and customization with your branding, server, and App Token.
2. Which integrations are free, and which are not?
All the mentioned integrations are included in the Gapp White Label. However, you will need the corresponding backend plugins. Credit and ActualTime plugins are free and open-source, while the others have an additional support cost. For more information on pricing and support, please contact us or visit the plugin shop (soon).
3. TAM, Charges, Vehicle, Waypoints? I’ve never heard of these plugins.
- TAM stands for Time & Attendance Management, a plugin that helps GLPI manage employee work hours, clock-ins, clock-outs, geolocation, working dates, and holidays.
- Charge is a ticket cost attribution plugin that helps assign tickets to their corresponding contracts or projects.
- Vehicle for GLPI is a transport inventory plugin that tracks drivers, vehicle occupants, and mileage.
- Waypoint for GLPI is a plugin that helps track travel to clients, integrating with both ActualTime and Vehicle.
For additional information, please visit their respective pages or contact us.
4. Why do I have to pay for the app?
In reality, you don’t have to pay for the app; it’s entirely optional. We offer a feature-rich Gapp Self-Service option that is completely free to use. However, we’ve created the Gapp White Label as an Xtended offering to sustain our business and provide valuable services. Investing in a custom-branded app can make a measurable impact on your company’s image and productivity. Users, technicians, clients, and managers will appreciate an easy-to-use app to streamline daily work.
5. Is there an iOS version of Gapp White Label available?
Yes, there is an iOS version available as an optional add-on.
6. Can I get only the iOS version of the Gapp White Label?
No, the iOS version is an optional add-on, and you will always receive the Android version as the primary platform.
7. Why is there no free Gapp Self-Service iOS version?
Apple’s requirements are more stringent than Google’s, making it challenging to provide a free iOS version of Gapp Self-Service. We have created a significant effort to offer a free and accessible version for Android devices. If your organization uses iOS devices, investing in Gapp White Label with the optional iOS add-on should be a reasonable solution for you.
8. How does the licensing for Gapp White Label work?
The initial payment for Gapp White Label is based on the number of assets and end users in GLPI. The pricing starts at €750. With this license, you will receive:
- One year of support for the app
- One year of bug-fixing
- One year of updates
- Access to the Gapp Xtended backend plugin
- One hour of remote support for setting it up.
9. What is included in the one-year support for Gapp White Label?
The one-year support includes assistance with the app, bug fixes, updates, and access to the Gapp Xtended backend plugin. Additionally, you will receive one hour of support to help you set up the app.
10. What happens when the first year is over?
No commitment. After the first year, the app and the plugin will continue to work as is forever. However, we will not guarantee support for new GLPI versions, plugins or platform updates (Android, iOS).
When the support is next to its end, we will contact you to offer a renewal. Typically, between 50 and 75% of the app list price, except for new features we have tailor-built for you, in which case you will need to pay 100% of the app price.
And there you have it! That’s the lowdown on our Gapp White Label. But remember, this is just the tip of the iceberg. Don’t be shy if you’re hungry for more details or have a question that wasn’t covered here. We’re always here to help! Just pop over to our contact form and drop us a line.
Finally, we built a new landing for the Gapp White Label. We hope it shows all the information you need.
We’re looking forward to hearing from you.