PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The personal data linked to this website respect the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and free circulation of these data and other current legislation and regulations on data protection.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT?
- Tecnoloxías da Información e Comunicación de Galicia, S.L.U. (TICGAL)
- CIF: B94165495
- Address: Eduardo Pondal 31, Át., 36003 Pontevedra, Galiza, Spain
- Phone: +34 986 101 000
- Email: hello[at]ticgal[dot]com
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- In order to manage the sending of the information requested through the contact section.
- To send the newsletter, if you have requested registration for said mailing.
- Send them information about our plugins or extensions.
- Manage the data of the customers.
FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Your data will be kept for the time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it. In any case, during the periods established for each of the purposes and that are available in the section corresponding to the clauses, on our website.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legitimacy for the treatment depends on each one of the previously exposed purposes, being the consent, in the case of subscription to the sending of the newsletter and request for information through the contact section, or the pre-contractual / contractual relationship, in the case of requesting information about plugins or extensions.
TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
No data communications will be made to third parties. Except those required by law. In any case, the assignments will be made for each of the purposes and that are available in the section corresponding to the clauses, on our website.
WILL THE DATA BE TRANSFERRED TO THIRD COUNTRIES?
There will be no International Data Transfers.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Access : right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating your personal data or not, namely, what they are, what they are used for, how long they will be kept, their origin and if they have been communicated or will be communicated to a third.
- Rectification : right to request the rectification of inaccurate data and the completion of incomplete personal data.
- Deletion : right to request the deletion of personal data when they are inadequate, excessive or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, including the right to be forgotten.
- Opposition : the right to oppose, in certain circumstances, the processing of your personal data or to request that the processing be stopped.
- Limitation of Treatment : right to request, in the legally established circumstances, that your data not be processed beyond the mere conservation of the same.
- Portability : right to receive personal data in a structured format, commonly used and mechanical reading, and to be able to transmit them to another person in charge, whenever technically possible.
WILL I HAVE THE POSSIBILITY TO WITHDRAW CONSENT?
You will have the possibility and the right to withdraw your consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
We inform you that you can withdraw your consent at any time, by writing to the address of the Data Controller.
If you withdraw your consent, the treatments that have been carried out before will continue to be valid.
WHERE CAN YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
The exercise of rights must be made in writing, attaching a photocopy of your identification document, and address it to the aforementioned address. Likewise, we put at your disposal models for your exercise, which can be collected at our facilities or obtained at the following address (URL) mrcyb.com
For more information: www.agpd.es
WHERE CAN YOU MAKE A CLAIM?
In the event that your rights have not been respected, you can file a claim by writing to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection located at Calle Jorge Juan, 6-28001-Madrid or use the electronic headquarters: https://sedeagpd. gob.es
In both cases, you must accompany the relevant documentation.