We are pleased to announce the launch of Gapp 1.0.0.
What is Gapp?
In short, Gapp is a combination of 12 years of expertise using GLPI and one-year effort diving into GLPI API and Android development, resulting in a GLPI Android Helpdesk app for end-users and techs alike.
Using our GLPI know-how to create a daily tech and user easy to use tool to report and manage tickets using an Android phone, was our target, and we think pretty much we have achieved it.
What does it do?
The main features are:
- Ticket lifecycle support:
- New ticket
- Add Followups
- Add Tasks
- Add solutions
- Solution approval
- Add ticket satisfaction
- Depending on your profile permissions:
- Upload camera photos
- Upload files
- Set them as private
- Change ticket status
- Other features:
- Entity and profile selection
- Ticket filtering
- Check assets linked to the tickets
Gapp supported initially three languages: English, Galician and Spanish and with your support are growing:
We have just moved Gapp to another translation platform. Now you can contribute even without registering, by suggesting and/or voting.
Thanks to all the people who have contributed to this project:
- Beta users for their feedback
- Gapp Translators. Gapp can be in your language
- Teclib’ and all the contributors to the GLPI project
- And of course, TICgal clients who in the end are the ones financially supporting this venture
Last, but not least, this project won’t be released without the effort and professionality of team TICgal.
Oh, yes, we had a small celebration. The Release Date was delayed too many times not to make something worth it. Just in case you’re interested, it was a delicious Cheesecake ;).