Not long ago, our fellow intern Juan Javier wrote an extensive blog post for GLPI 10. This time we have the content of the video and the presentation I made last week in Compostela.
Once again we talk about GLPI at the Cidade da Cultura by Agasol and Gaiás Tech. Not even a year has passed, but the release of GLPI 10 has changed everything, and well, after confinements, pandemics and others, we feel like leaving the office.
Do you need a Help Desk? Give the new GLPI 10 a try
A summary of the discussed topics:
- Brief presentation of GLPI
- GLPI 10 News
- Success case: Córdoba City Council, commented in the first person by Edmundo Sáez, CIO.
- New TICgal projects for GLPI
In this last subject, I’ve talked about:
- (WIP) PoC with AWS Connect to create a bot on GLPI that:
- Solve basic questions
- Returns ticket information
- Allow opening tickets (WIP)
- Ivanti Integration (WIP)
- Zabbix integration
- Vehicle - Waypoints - Actualtime and Gapp integration. Traceability of travel and passenger information and vehicle mileage.
- Autofirma Integration (Spanish Official Document Signing Certificate tool)
- Asset Life Cycle
- 3CX Integration
- Of course, Gapp 2 and the news we have, in addition to the compatibility with GLPI 10.
Let’s go then with the promised presentation:
And finally, the event recording (sorry, it is in Spanish, but you can try with the subtitles).