Track the actual time spent on every single one of your ticket tasks!
ActualTime keeps track of the time spent on your ticket tasks, using a simple clock.You have scheduled tasks ahead to be executed by your techs. You’ve made a time estimation for each task, but: is it accurate?
With ActualTime you will:
- Know the exact time a task is started.
- Its actual duration.
- Get statistics on each ticket, that will help you take the corrective actions needed.
Very simple to use by techs, provides managers with powerful insights on tech performance.
- Change tasks support
- Project tasks support
- Auto-update task duration.
- Auto-start timer on task creation.
- Only a timer per user is allowed.
- A reminder of the running timer to quickly stop before moving to another task.
- Timer reminder on every GLPI page to avoid forgotten task timers.
- Pause or stop the timer from the reminder modal.
- Access the full ticket from the modal link.
- Limit timer use to scheduled task day.
- Running timers view
- Running timers permission.
- Enable timer on tasks: Limits timer visibility to standard or every user
- Display pop-up window with current running timer: Force the nagging popup on every window to avoid forgetting it is running.
- Automatically open task with running timer:
- Automatically update the duration: Update Task duration rounded to Step for the hours (minutes) Setup > General > Assistance setting.
- Enable Timer Only on Scheduled Task Day: Limit timers to Scheduled Task Day. Before or after the scheduled day, you won’t be able to add timers.
- Enable Timer Only on Task’s Start Day: Once you start a timer, the task’s actual time will be locked to the current day. You won’t be able to add new timers in the coming days.