The company Tecnoloxías da Información e Comunicación de Galicia, S.L.U. has committed to making its website accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of September 7, on accessibility of websites and applications for mobile devices in the public sector, or developments financed from Europe.
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://atenda.tic.gal/ excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with RD 1112/2018 due to the lack of compliance with the aspects indicated below.
Content not accessible
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
- Lack of conformity:
- There may be some images whose alternative is not implemented or is not correct – – Requirement 184.108.40.206 Non-textual content UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be header elements that are incorrectly implemented, or whose logical order is not correct – Requirement number 220.127.116.11 Information and relationships of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be elements whose contrast is not sufficient on some pages – Requirement 18.104.22.168 Contrast UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- There may be headings that are not clear or brief, or that should not be headings – Requirement number 22.214.171.124 Headings and labels of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There may be some links whose focus is not shown – Requirement number 126.96.36.199 Visible focus of UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- There may be elements from other systems or websites that do not have a sufficient function definition – Requirement number 188.8.131.52 Name, function and value of UNE-EN 301549:2020.
- There may be elements that appear on the screen, which are not correctly identified by their status message or role – – Requirement number 184.108.40.206 Status messages of UNE-EN 301549:2022.
- There could be specific editing errors on some web pages.
- Disproportionate load: Not applicable.
- The content does not fall within the scope of applicable law.
There could be office files in PDF or other formats published before September 20, 2018 that do not fully meet all accessibility requirements.
There may be third-party content that is not developed in this Unit, nor under its control, such as office files from different organizations that must be published on this site.
Observations and contact information
You can make communications about accessibility requirements [article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018], such as:
- Report any possible breach by this website.
- Convey other difficulties in accessing content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement related to the accessibility of the website through the following contact form or by calling 0034986101000.
You can present:
- A complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018
- A request for accessible information regarding:
- Contents that are excluded from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by article 3, section 4.
- Content that is exempt from compliance with accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate burden.
In the request for accessible information, the facts, reasons and request that make it possible to verify that it is a reasonable and legitimate request must be clearly specified.