Óscar travelled to Compostela for the event that could be followed on-site or by streaming. As usual, we are sharing the slides. They may resemble previous ones. It has some surprises, though.
The first part of the presentation explores the options that GLPI has, particularly the Servicedesk and the IT Inventory.
In the second part, Óscar went over a couple of Success Stories:
- Juan María López, CIO of Culmia, talked about our value to Culmia’s IT services and the developments created to align GLPI with his needs.
- Jordi Gervás, IT Manager of Diputació de Lleida, explained its perspective from a public administration and a cutting edge development:
- Asset Handover and certification with Blockchain.
We also review some other of our new developments:
- VoIP: GLPI integration with 3CX.
- TAM: Presence management.
- Actualtime: Timer registration.
- Waypoints: Event geolocation (TAM and Actualtime)
- KPI: Custom indicators.
- VTA: Arboricultural inventory (really :)).
- Costs: Cost allocation.
And very briefly, our recent integrations with:
- Remedy BMC
Finally, we announce the forthcoming release of Gapp 2:
- The multiplatform version of Gapp.
- iOS support (no free version initially)
- Apple (Solo iOS)
You will be able to watch a short 3-minute video demonstrating how Gapp works, and we didn’t show you live not to make the presentation longer.
As promised, here there are the slides (in Spanish):
And the presentation recording:
We want to take this opportunity to publicly thank Agasol for promoting the event, to Gaiás Tech (great work: Sergio and Mara) for organising this conference, and to Juan Manuel and Jordi for sharing their experience.