What is VIDsigner?
It`s a tool that helps us automate the management and signing of any contract or document, speeding up and simplifying the procedures.
The signature is done in the same way as it would be done on paper and will have the same legal validity (VIDsigner’s electronic signature security standard complies with European standards 910/2014 (eIDAS), as well as the US regulatory framework (ESIGN and UETA Acts)). Make your signature, and the biometric one will be recorded.
After the signature flow ends, you will receive a copy of the document.
How to sign through VIDsigner?
- You will receive an email from the address email@example.com. When you open the email, click the Access the Document button.
- A new window will open, and we will access the VIDsigner platform. Click on start “START”.
- To sign the document, enter your phone number with the country code and click on the SEND button.
- Then you will receive a code sent by SMS that you must write in the box, then press SIGN.
- A new screen will appear with a QR code, which we can scan to sign from a mobile device or use the shaded box to sign directly. If we want to repeat the signature, we can erase it by clicking the related button, DELETE SIGNATURE. Once the signature is OK, we will accept.
- The confirmation will appear on the screen.
- Once these steps have been completed, we will receive a new email with a copy of the signed document.
- This is what the signed document looks like.
Remember that this electronic signature integration is available for GLPI and integrates with our Asset Handover and Asset Life Cycle plugins. Contact us for more information.