GLPI tweaks just a click away!
YAGP GLPI Plugin: description
YAGP is a plugin to enable some tweaks that might make your life easier in GLPI.
Currently, you can find these features:
- Change ticket solved date to last task end time: It will alter your ticket solved time to match exactly when your last ticket task ended. No more SLA problems, because a technician forgot to add a solution.
- Auto-renew tacit contracts: When a contract is set as tacit, its Initial contract period will auto-increment with the renewal date.
- Go to ticket: A quick shortcut to a ticket. Just add the ticket number on the search box on top, and head to the desired ticket.
- Fixed menu:
Sticky menu. No more sliding up and down the bar to get to the desired option. Deprecated
- Block Ticket Opening Date: Ticket Opening Date field will be hidden on creation, and not editable on ticket edit.
- Replace ticket requester (mailcollector): Will replace ticket requester on email created ones, with the one surrounded by the tag on the next configuration field.
- Tag to search: Will be the tag that should surround the email. i.e.: ##email@example.com##email##
- Change default minimum validation required: Will chage default 0% on every manual ticket validation request, if enabled
- Default minimum validation required: This is the value added by default to every manual validation request.