…well, in fact, it does, but not that much
Initially following Galician Government measures against new coronavirus COVID-19, and since this Saturday, State of Alert declared by Spanish PM, we are continuing our service as always evolving to a distributed work model.
Right now, it might be the least of your problems, but in case you need us, we want to calm you down and remind you we are still here. The only significant issue is finding it harder to contact us by phone. However, if you are reading this in English, we are usually talking using a Videoconference tool, so there is no real impact anyway. Just in case, here you have our prefered contact methods:
- If you are already a client:
- If you want to become a TICgal client:
- Use one of the webforms you will find on this website.
- Send us an email to the address you’ll find in the top-right corner of every page on this website.
- Or use our App: TICgal Soporte. Yep, this is a new feature 🙂
Intentamos ser positivos, por eso nos parece un buen momento para aprovechar el tiempo y ayudarte a retomar antiguos proyectos:
- Are you using GLPI and did not have the time to test our mobile client Gapp?
- Do you want to move away from your current ITSM tool or do you want to integrate with one of them? We have recent Success Stories with Github, Gitlab, Jira or Cherwell.
- Maybe you need custom development to integrate GLPI with your workflow.
Again, here we are, even if our webcam is off to avoid you watching us working in our pyjamas 🙂
Take care of your beloved ones and look after yourself.