WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a file or device that is downloaded to a user’s terminal equipment in order to store data that can be updated and retrieved by the entity responsible for its installation. In other words, it is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize to user.
We use different technologies to collect and store data when you access our web portal, including sending one or more cookies to your computer.
Necessary cookies are required to enable the basic features of this site, such as providing secure log-in or adjusting your consent preferences. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable data.
- PHPSESSID: tic.gal (session). This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie stores and identifies a user’s unique session ID to manage user sessions on the website. The cookie is a session cookie and will be deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- cookieyes-consent: tic.gal (1 year). CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information about the site visitors.
Functional cookies help perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- pll_language: tic.gal (1 year). Polylang sets this cookie to remember the language the user selects when returning to the website and get the language information when unavailable in another way.
Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- _fbp: .tic.gal (3 months). Facebook sets this cookie to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising after visiting the website.
- _ga: .tic.gal (1 year 1 month 4 days). Google Analytics sets this cookie to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognise unique visitors.
- _gid: .tic.gal (1 day). Google Analytics sets this cookie to store information on how visitors use a website while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the collected data includes the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.
- _gat_gtag_UA_: * .tic.galt (1 minute). Google Analytics sets this cookie to store a unique user ID.
- _ga_*: .tic.gal (1 year 1 month 4 days). Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.
Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with customized advertisements based on the pages you visited previously and to analyze the effectiveness of the ad campaigns.
- fr: .facebook.com ( months). Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites with Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.
- sessionid: hosted.weblate.org (17 minutes).
HOW CAN THE USER MANAGE COOKIES?
All browsers allow the user to obtain general information about the cookies installed on a website, specifically to verify their existence, their duration or the elimination system.
Follow the link depending on the browser you use for more information:
On the other hand, the user may allow, block or delete the cookies installed on his computer by modifying the configuration of his browser in accordance with the instructions indicated therein.
It should be noted that, if the installation of all cookies is prevented, the content of the website as well as certain functionalities and services provided by it may be affected.